COFFEE!!! Sorry, didn’t know where else to start this post, I just love my coffee, and it had to be known up front. I recently received a FREE Presse by Bobble for testing and review through GenerationGood. I was really intrigued because I have always heard great things about making coffee with a french press and how amazing the flavor is (Thanks Mom!). I even have a french press but I must admit I have never used it, mostly because I would need to make the coffee and then transfer it to another cup to drink. The Presse is also travel mug!!!!
Upon arrival I cleaned it up so that I could use it the next day. It was a really simple clean as the parts separated easily and I was able to hand wash quickly. *Note!* This entire cup is actually top rack dishwasher safe, I hand-washed the first time because I wanted it available faster than my next dishwasher run would allow.
Here are my pros:
- Brews a strong cup of coffee (YAY!)
- Stays cool to the touch with essentially 3 walls between your hands and the hot stuff!
- Contents stay warm for hours (I had coffee on my desk for over 4 hours and it was still warm, not hot but definitely not chilled)
- No Slip Grip bottom of the cup
- The top is a silicone top so it can get pretty warm on its own
- The edges of the insert are a bit sharp, not knife sharp but I won’t be drinking directly from it for sure
- The ring at the bottom of the insert to keep the seal tight is not fixed, I have some concerns for over time how this will wear and well as if anything will get trapped under it
Lessons to be learned:
- Don’t transport coffee grounds in the cup to brew elsewhere, it gets a bit messy to open and add water
Overall I am really pleased with this and I plan to continue using it.
*Please note the links in this post are affiliate links and I may be compensated for your purchase. Thank you!